Friday 12 May 2017

NEW BLOG PAGE...

Hi everyone,

As you may know I had a baby last year and I haven't been able to cook as much as I used to due to lack of time and a demanding little girl who wants all the attention around supper time. My poor elder daughter has had to make do with many suppers of fishcakes and pesto pasta or meals from Cook in recent months (not that she is complaining - only me as I like everything to be freshly made). Anyway now Olympia is 9 months and things are getting slightly easier, I am finding the time to cook again. I have put a new page on the blog Under 30 Minute Recipes and this is all the recipes that I have cooked in the past that take under 30 minutes and are most importantly easy. The great thing about it is I am now finally re-cooking some of the delicious dishes we had before such as the Pork with Mustard and Cheese Crust and the Prawn Saganaki. I hope you find this new page useful too!

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment