Friday 27 September 2013

JACCI'S CHEESE & CHIVE DIP

One of the things I love about having friends round or going to other people's houses, is that it is a good excuse to to eat crisps and dip. I love a mature cheddar and red onion kettle chip with some hummus, in fact I like any crisp with hummus, guacamole, taramasalata and especially cheese & chive dip as I am a cheese enthusiast!!

During the summer we went to stay with friends and, as it was a beautiful day, we sat in the garden with some rose and crudités, crisps and dips....one of them being the best cheese & chive dip I have ever had. I thought it had to have been bought at a farm shop or local deli when in fact she had made it herself....

Ingredients:

A pot of cheese & chive dip
A couple of chopped up continental onions
Grated cheese (you can use cheddar or red leicester - the amount you put on depends on how cheesy you want it - I put in about half a block)


It is really simple - chop up the spring onions, grate the cheese and mix together & finito!!


I guarantee you this is delicious - Pascal & I have polished off this whole bowl just the two of us (before a 3 course supper) as it is so good - you cannot stop yourself (like pringles)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment